The RVCC Business Council—Minding Our Businesses
We want to support and help you grow your business, and we hope you'll return the favor. The Business Council is open to all companies that do business in Nelson County, and we know how challenging it can be to run a successful business in our predominantly rural area. We started the RVCC Business Council last year to provide opportunities for education, networking, promotion, mentoring, collaboration, affordable advertising, influence and recognition for you. The Business Council provides those opportunities through:
- The Business Roundtable – periodic presentations on topics you want to learn more about, from experts in business, accounting & finance, law, PR, social networking, government – you name it;
- Meeting, training and seminar space – use of RVCC’s sophisticated education space for your staff and/or your clients;
- Visibility on our website, and recognition that your business supports RVCC;
- Inexpensive advertising for your business in our newsletter and/or on our website;
- A strong voice in promoting business interests to your local and state representatives; and
- Voting membership in RVCC – helping guide us to better meet your needs.
The Council is here to support our business community without any agenda to promote, any axe to grind or any special interest to serve. It is here entirely for you, it is entirely driven by your business needs. It is your opportunity to learn, to network and to grow your business, while showing your support for RVCC as a voting member. And the timing could hardly be more propitious, with the debate about the future of the 151 corridor heating up.
Join or renew your RVCC Business Council membership today!
Three levels of membership are available--Basic Member, Business Partner, and Corporate Sponsor--and the contribution levels and benefits for each are detailed below.
2017-2018 Business Council Membership Levels Our membership year will be July 1--June 30 annually.